Sunday, January 9, 2011

Movie:Easy A

So I watched the movie Easy A, and I have to say that movie was a good movie. However, it did also reminded me that high school really is that way. The movie is about a girl who tells her friend something so she'd stop bothering her but then it gets around the whole school. Then guys hear that she did a favor for a friend and begin to ask her for favors and all those rumors get around the school. The whole school begins to make fun of her and even protest that she gets kicked out of school. But then she does a webcast to the whole school to set the record straight.
The reason why I am writing about this because when I saw this movie it reminded me of all the bullying cases that we've had. If people are lying about things they've done so that they seem cool and then they get made fun of for it ok? And why is it that high school hasn't changed? I visited my high school about two weeks ago and it seems that all the kids are immature and think bullying is funny. It's not.




No comments:

Post a Comment